10. If you meet a Ukrainian woman for the first time without prior communication, be ready to say a few words about who you are and what you are looking for. It is best to tell about your work, your city, lifestyle and hobbies.
9. If you know that your lady will not have to go back to work after the date, bring a small bouquet of flowers. Even a single fresh-cut rose will put a smile on her face! Best is not to bring the flowers to the very first date, as you don’t know how it will go. But for the second or third date it can be good to bring a small bouquet as Ukrainian ladies like attention. And flowers.
8. Bring a few pictures of your family, home and pets to give your Ukrainian girl an idea of your life. But don’t overdo it – you don’t want a date to turn into a long slide-show. You need time to get to know each other. 20-30 photos will be enough to show and to tell a short story about your life.
7. Comment on your experiences in Ukraine and Kharkov city during the stay. Even if you have not yet seen much, you might say that you are looking forward to learning about the city. Surely your Ukrainian lady will offer to show you around. There are lots of interesting places in Kharkov city. You can see some photos here: http://www.ukrainianfiancee.com/kharkovcity.htm
6. For a second or third date, think of the things you enjoy back home and ask your translator about such opportunities in Kharkov. You might invite your Ukrainian girl to a sports game, a trip to the countryside or a concert of a band you like. This way she can get to know you better and have a glimpse of your future together.
5. If you find yourself nervous and in need of a conversation starter, ask how the lady is doing, what happened at work lately and what is going on in her family. This is totally acceptable and before you know it, you will find yourself in the middle of an exciting conversation.
4. Learn how to say “thank you”, “please”, “hello” and “how are you?” in Russian. It will show your Ukrainian lady you are ready to learn about her culture. Or better still, you could ask your Kharkov date to teach you how to say these words and teach her their equivalents in your language. They will be useful for you during interaction with other people and will just sound cute to your lady’s ear.
3. Do not curse as you speak. Most Ukrainian ladies have heard English curse words and will probably understand them even without translation. Cursing doesn’t make for the best first impression.
2. If you are being translated, look at the lady during the conversation, not at the translator. Establish good eye contact, it helps the better understanding. Most of the communication is done in non verbal way. And you should look how the lady reacts to what you say. Look at her body language. And try to feel the energy from her. Try to understand if this lady can be your real partner and friend, as this is what is most important for the long term relationships.
1. Stay positive and smile more, be relaxed and just be yourself. And your Ukrainian lady will become relaxed too and the date will be wonderful. As the Ukrainian ladies are the best women for the long term relationships and marriage.
Visit our website and talk to amazing Ukrainian women: http://www.ukrainianfiancee.com/